Engineered Specialties, LLC
Are you looking to join a great team and have opportunity for growth? Engineered Specialties is a growing Company looking for great people to join our team to assist in getting us to the next level. Are you that person?
Logistics Coordinator/Customer Service
This role is responsible for the coordination of all shipping activities, including small package and LTL/FT semi shipments, freight charge disputes, overage/shortage/damage, and filing claims. Other duties include obtaining freight shipping quotes and order processing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- File, manage, finalize, and report on freight claims
- Make recommendations thru claim analysis
- Respond to customer shipping questions on delivery dates/loss /damaged freight, work with team to resolve customer issues.
- Reship lost/damaged freight
- Provide freight quotations for the sales department
- Possess a knowledge of our product that we ship, in terms of value, sizes/weights, and assign the best method for safe arrival
- Maintain a running file of disputes over pricing differences between quoted rates and invoiced rates and make sure they are reconciled correctly
- Coordinate disposition of damaged and unclaimed shipments with the carriers
- Communicate to the warehouse and other staff on current shipping issues/trends
- Create Bill of Ladings for freight shipments
- Maintain a working knowledge of NMFC class and details associated with shipping our products
- Improve claim issues by recommendations thru analysis of packaging/product changes
- Support the order and sales teams whenever possible by taking phone orders, providing general information
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Excellent communication skills - both verbally and written
- Experience with ERP systems, Microsoft Office products
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Proactive, self-starter with good problem-solving skills
- Possess an understanding of logistics - able to interpret tariffs and have an understanding of national motor freight classifications is a major plus!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or specific relevant experience
$15 - $18 hourly
About Engineered Specialties, LLC
RapidAir is a designer and distributor of compressed air piping systems and accessories. The company sells its easy-to-install, cost-efficient and lightweight compressed air piping systems under three brand names – MaxLine, FastPipe, and RapidAir. Air compressor accessories include filter regulators, moisture drains, couplers, fittings, and hose reels. The company sells through retailers, distributors, contractors and its own e-commerce site. RapidAir serves various end markets including consumer, automotive aftermarket, agriculture, packaging, light commercial and industrial manufacturing.
RapidAir is headquartered in Auburndale, WI and has a small business family feel. We are all about culture. For more information, please visit the company’s website: https://www.rapidairproducts.com/