MICHI is looking for a Logistics Administrator to join their growing team. If you're a natural-born problem solver with a knack for details and the ability to prioritize read on!
In this role, you'll be responsible for managing and enhancing the materials purchasing and inventory/fulfillment process. You’ll be using the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System alongside other platforms to ensure the efficiency and accuracy of product orders as well as the delivery process. The best part of this role – you’ll be doing it as part of an amazing team!
- Daily fulfillment of Wholesale and eCommerce orders in 3PL/ERP systems
- Manage returns process for eCommerce and wholesale
- Ensure warehouse as an accurate list of SKUs at beginning of each season
- Responsible for ensuring the correct receipt of finished goods POs from the manufacturer, systematically in ERP and physically in the warehouse
- Work closely with Operations Manager preparing the customs documentation
- Assist in resolving any duty disputes that were incorrectly assessed
- Work closely with the Accounting team to ensure invoices are passed on after order shipments
- Complete warehouse transfers in a timely manner
- Assist in managing production-related shipments such as raw materials and samples
- Issue credit memos cross-referencing warehouse receipts for accuracy
- Resolve shipping and warehouse discrepancies, assist in year-end physical inventory reconciliation, and assist in Distribution Centre communication/follow-ups.
- Order, organize and manage shipping and fulfillment supplies
- Maintain accurate shipping records for drawbacks
- Additional logistics and supply chain duties as required
- Process purchase orders, track and follow up shipments and verify payments
- Maintain records of items purchased including cost, delivery, and inventory
- Update order status for production systems
- Arrange in and out parcel by courier for both local delivery and overseas shipment
- Work closely with logistics team for bulk shipment arrangement
- College/University Degree in a related field
- 1 year of data entry experience
- The high degree of skill in G-Suite, Word, and Excel as well as knowledge and experience with Pivot Tables
- Prior Experience with ERP, EDI, and Shopify as an asset
- Fluency in Cantonese is a plus
- Strong work ethic, must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize and operation proactively
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
$38,000 - 43,000
MICHI is a fashion-forward active lifestyle company established in NYC in 2010, now based out of Liberty Village in Toronto. MICHI blends elevated style and technical performance to create products of exceptional quality and ultimate versatility. MICHI explores the globe to source the most luxurious, durable, sustainable, and technical fabrics. They manufacture ethically while upholding impeccable standards.
MICHI is in business to build strong women. They believe in being a source of inspiration and motivation to energize, uplift, and empower women to achieve greatness and the highest, most authentic expression of themselves.