Logistics Administrative Assistant who can organize, analyze and track logistical data and operations for streamlined logistical support.
The Logistics Administrative Assistant supports and collaborates with the Warehouse Manager and team members by providing reports, performing audits, and maintaining collected data. Proven analytical skills, paired with an acute attention to detail are critical for success.
- Planning, organizing, and data entry.
- Must have experience writing SOP’s.
- Must have a strong work ethic and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be very detail-oriented and able to keep work organized.
- Multi-task with incoming phone calls and emails; ability to shift and manage multiple priorities.
- Performs administrative tasks to support the logistics group.
- Prioritize and performs multiple job duties required for logistics requirements.
- Submits ”Collect” shipments for routing for customers
- Produce tonnage report in excel on a daily and monthly basis.
- Manages scheduling through multiple avenues; picking, loading, labeling.
- Responsible for load configuration for shipments.
- Understanding of freight industry.
- Acts as first line of communication with freight carriers.
- Work with customer service regarding shipping discrepancies.
- Prepare and process customer invoices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs.
- Excellent typing, grammar, and communication skills.
- Previous office experience is recommended.
- Experience with shipping data entry into the warehouse management system.
- Strong Customer Service a must.
- High School Diploma or GED.
$13 - $15
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!