Laurie Finkelstein Reader Real Estate
Are you a real estate agent looking for a position that doesn’t require you to drive all over town, show houses, negotiate big deals, and wonder where your next deal is coming from? If you’re looking for a salaried, office-based agent position with guaranteed high volume, we’ll get you off the Real Estate Rollercoaster and into a world of consistent paychecks and strong, stable growth opportunities. A recent partnership with a large corporate client has opened up this opportunity for agents who are more “consistent” than “cowboy.” You’ll join our team as a full-time Local Agent Rep for our home Acquisitions Department, where you’ll be responsible for packaging information from our corporate client into home offers placed on a special technology platform for clients to e-sign.
*Why work here?*
Our approach eliminates the seasonality and unpredictability of real estate and opens up new opportunities for people who love real estate but also value a work environment with more consistency and less risk.
*What’s in it for you?*
- Guaranteed income (salary + bonus)
- Consistency and predictability in your work life and compensation
- An office-based job that eliminates driving, showings and big negotiations
- Guaranteed high volume
- The opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing real estate team
- A purpose-based environment whose larger mission is to help others
- Paid time off
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then show properties that meet those needs
- Conduct open houses to promote agency listings
- Oversee the entire process from property listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Attract prospective clients to promote new business
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bilingual Preferred (Spanish)
- Licensed real estate agent who loves real estate, but not the rollercoaster
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail, both verbally and in writing contracts
- Ability to explain inspection items and address objections in scheduled conference calls
- Ability to help sellers understand the benefit of selling their home through a hassle-free process
- A positive “people-person” who brings out the best in others
- An understanding of the value of a big brand and the curiosity to learn as much as possible about the fast-changing real estate industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. / 40 hours per week including one weekend day.
About Laurie Finkelstein Reader Real Estate
Laurie Finkelstein Reader grew up in South Florida in a family dedicated to real estate. As a Multi-Million Dollar Top Producer, Laurie and her team are responsible for over $300 million in real estate sales annually and have been recognized in the Top 1/2 of 1% of all Realtors in the Nation! In 2020, Laurie and her team helped over 950 families with their real estate needs. Our team is committed to exceeding every client's expectations, regardless of the size of their transaction.