Cincinnati Logistics Express
Looking for independent minded candidates!
BE PART OF A WINNING TEAM!
Delivery Associates strive to get every order to the customer's door. You’ll be driving a safe, comfortable van while using the latest technology to locate and deliver packages. Whether you are looking for a career or to earn extra cash, we offer full-time and part-time opportunities that are flexible for your life. We value our employees, treat everyone with respect while we invest in you. Work can be stress-free and fun!
- HEALTH BENEFITS PLANS (medical, dental, vision)
- PAID VACATION / SICK DAYS
- EASY TO EARN BONUSES
- PAID REFERRALS
CINCINNATI LOGISTICS EXPRESS delivers packages and smiles to Amazon customers every single day. We're looking for motivated, customer-focused individuals who want to join our team. As a delivery associate, you will deliver packages to homes, schools, small retail locations, and other delivery locations. In this position, you will play a key role in keeping our commitment to exceed customer expectations and make sure customer orders, large or small, are delivered on time and to the right location.
- Drive a cargo van up to 10,000 pounds to any customer residence or business, climb in and out of the van and walk up and down stairs as required to deliver packages according to established procedures in all types of weather conditions
- Flexibility is key; routes may vary and may be delayed due to traffic from on-road congestion, construction, or other factors
- Set core schedule, but there may be adjustments including, additional hours and potential schedule changes depending on the time of the year and peak seasons and other factors
CINCINNATI LOGISTICS EXPRESS Company is a military veteran-owned, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time schedules available
- Adhere to strict safety and quality standards on and off the road
- Interact in a positive and professional manner with customers and the general public while delivering products to customers' homes, schools, small retail, and business locations
- Follow up on customer requests or problems with a solution-oriented approach while keeping customers informed of delivery progress
- Use handheld devices to deliver customer packages, manage delivery progress, and solve obstacles
- Sort and prepare a delivery route to meet customer requests
- Ensure assigned delivery vehicle is clean, fueled, and in good operating condition at all times
- Independent-minded, able to work without supervision
- Good attitude / Independent
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Clean driving record (under 5 points)
- Must take and pass Drug test prior to job offer
- Pass a background check
- Ability to follow GPS guided map
- Open to working at least 1 weekend day
- Have high ethical standards at all times
- Proven track record of reliability
- Prior professional driving experience preferred but not necessary
- Excellent attention to detail with the skill set to problem solve independently
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in a self-directed environment with an upbeat attitude
- Ability to work with a team in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Delivery: 1 year (preferred) but not required
- High school diploma or GED (Required)
- Valid State issued. Less than 4 POINTS ideal
- Bonuses, Paid time off, employer contributes to Health insurance
Pay Frequency: Bi-weekly, direct deposit encouraged
About Cincinnati Logistics Express
CINCINNATI LOGISTICS EXPRESS is a military veteran owned Equal Opportunity Employer.