Hay Creek Pallet
Hay Creek Pallet is seeking a full time Class A CDL truck driver to deliver and receive materials within a 100 mile radius of Pittsville, WI. Our drivers are home every night and do not work weekends. Normal operating hours are from 7am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
- Deliver and receive materials within a 100 mile radius of Pittsville, WI
- Assist in the loading and unloading of materials onto truck trailers
- Safe operation of equipment and on-time movement of shipments
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Maintain good customer relations with shippers and receivers
- Two (2) years of Class-A CDL driving experience
- Active Class-A CDL license
- No DUI/DWI charges within the last 3 years
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
$16.00+ per hour based on experience
About Hay Creek Pallet
Hay Creek Pallet, consists of a fully automated saw room that produces our component parts, a new pallet assembly line, a repair and remanufacture assembly line and a pallet dismantle line, all fitted with or powered by some of the latest technology in the industry. The company is now a full-service pallet manufacturing operation providing businesses in the food industries, the paper industry and a variety of other industries, with reconditioned, remanufactured and new pallets. Additionally, as a by-product utilization, the company also manufactures landscape mulches and animal bedding by recycling wood waste material.