Hilton Atlanta Perimeter
With a busy lobby bar and grill, we need a Bartender with a positive customer service mindset who can ensure patrons have a wonderful time at the bar. Your duties will include taking customer orders, preparing a range of conventional and unique cocktails, offering beer and wine recommendations, and maintaining the cleanliness of the bar area at all times. This role requires a highly motivated individual with great organizational abilities and a customer-focused mentality. If you enjoy mixing and serving drinks, meeting new people, and working in a fast-paced environment, apply now!
- Properly identify customers' age through identification cards, and serve alcoholic beverages following all applicable federal, state, local, and company rules and regulations
- Purchase needed bar supplies, stock and track all wine, liquor, and beer stocks, and have a full supply of glassware on hand, notifying management of any supply issues or shortages
- Receive payments and settle patron checks and tabs, as well as correctly record daily sales totals in point of sale system
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including wine, beer, liquor, mixed drinks, and more
- Complete all restocking and cleaning duties by performing opening and closing side work as instructed
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
- Display excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification (GED)
- Proven customer service experience with a strong patron-focused mentality
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
About Hilton Atlanta Perimeter
Next to the Highway 19/I-285 intersection, our stylish suites are at the heart of the Perimeter Center business district. We're less than a mile from Dunwoody Metro Station, linking to downtown Atlanta, and Perimeter Mall is 10 minutes away via free shuttle – covering a three-mile radius.