Hilton Charlotte University Place
We are looking for energetic, guest-oriented, friendly individuals to ensure a clean, pristine, and inviting environment at the Hilton Charlotte University Place.
- Maintaining cleanliness of lobby and public spaces
- Maintaining the cleanliness and stocking (as applicable) of public bathrooms, public corridors, public elevators, and any other designated public spaces.
- Monitoring inventory of equipment and supplies. Notify management of any needs.
- Emptying trash cans on elevator landings
- Sweeping/mopping/vacuuming floors
- Cleaning windows in public areas
- Engage in communication with guests/clients encountered while in public areas.
- Following all workplace safety standards.
- Performing other duties as assigned by management.
Morning and evening shifts are available.
- Candidates must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Prior cleaning/janitorial experience required with experience in a hotel environment preferred.
- Candidates should have strong attention to detail along with a passion for cleanliness and sanitation.
- Candidates must be able to meet the physical requirements needed to perform the assigned tasks.
$12 - $13 per hour
About Hilton Charlotte University Place
Our lakeside hotel is off I-85, a half-mile from The University of North Carolina at Charlotte and steps from The Shoppes at University Place. PNC Music Pavilion and the Charlotte Motor Speedway are 10 minutes away. Features include a seasonal outdoor pool, patio seating with fire pits, a café serving Starbucks coffee, an on-site restaurant/bar, 20,000 square feet of meeting/event space, a 24-hour fitness center, and walking trails.