RWM Home Loans
Our mortgage company is expanding and we are seeking an experienced mortgage underwriter to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring real estate loan applications are completed with all required documents submitted correctly and loan files are in accordance with the latest investor guidelines and industry standards. The ideal candidate is an organized, detail-oriented professional who wants to play a key role on a winning team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Search clients’ employment and financial histories thoroughly to determine accuracy of all documentation
- Ensure once all information is gathered that it is accurate, compliance standards are met, and it is in congruence with company policies
- Send requests as needed for any additional information that will help determine loan risk
- Review all mortgage applications and supporting documents to ensure all necessary information is included for approval
- Document in detail reasons for approving or rejecting a loan for our loan officers and clients
- Strong decision-making and communication skills
- Over 2 years of mortgage underwriting experience or mortgage lending experience is required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and automated underwriting systems
- Knowledge of home loans and residential mortgages such as conventional, VA, FHA, and USDA loans, and loan products
$80,000 - $115,000 at plan per year
About RWM Home Loans
We are a forward-thinking group of individuals with a common vision to help as many people as possible achieve their dream of homeownership.
Learn more about RWM by pasting this URL into your browser https://vidmails.com/v/RIz6nFKTkw