Primary Residential Mortgage Inc
We are looking for a detail-oriented mortgage underwriter to grow with our team! You’ll be responsible for analyzing and verifying real estate loan applications while evaluating risks and making loan decisions. The ideal applicant has a thorough understanding of the latest industry trends and is able to organize and prioritize their tasks efficiently and effectively. Job seekers who feel they’re a great fit for the role are highly encouraged to apply.
- Verify mortgage applications including supporting documents to be certain they contain all pertinent information for loan approval
- Document in detail reasons for approving or rejecting a loan for our loan officers and clients
- Assure that once all information is received it is accurate, it meets compliance standards, and it aligns with company policies
- Conduct a thorough search of clients’ financial and employment history to ensure accuracy of application and documents
- Inquire about any additional information that is needed to determine loan risk
- Knowledge of home loans and residential mortgages such as conventional, VA, FHA, and USDA loans, and loan products
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and automated underwriting systems
- 2+ years of mortgage underwriting experience or mortgage lending experience is required
- Strong decision-making and communication skills
- 2 + years DE certification
$72,000 - $95,000 yearly
About Primary Residential Mortgage Inc
Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. (PRMI) is a nationwide, independent, full-service residential mortgage banker with over 280 branches in 49 states.
Our creative business model has provided decades of stable success, and in 2019 alone, we funded over $6.3 billion in loans and helped people all over the country reach their home financing goals. We believe in providing strong futures for our customers, our referral partners, and our team members.
If you’re looking for a company that feels like a family, make PRMI your new home. When Loan Officers join PRMI, they stay. In fact, the average tenure here is at least eight years. As part of PRMI, you’ll have the freedom you need to grow and thrive independently. Succeed on your own terms in your own way.