Martin Mortgage Group
Are you an organized, detail-oriented, mortgage industry professional looking for a lucrative opportunity on a growing team? We’re expanding and looking for an experienced mortgage underwriter to join us. You’ll conduct a thorough analysis of all real estate loan applications to ensure correct completion based on current investor guidelines and industry standards. If your skills align with the role, let’s connect!
- Research applicant’s employment and financial history to help determine the accuracy of application and documents
- Make sure that after information is collected that it is correct, compliance standards are met, and it is in alignment with company policies
- Document in detail reasons for approving or rejecting a loan for our loan officers and clients
- Send requests as needed for any additional information that will help determine loan risk
- Verify mortgage applications including supporting documents to be certain they contain all pertinent information for loan approval
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and automated underwriting systems
- Understanding of home loans and residential mortgages such as FHA, VA, conventional, and USDA, and loan products
- Over 2 years of mortgage underwriting experience or mortgage lending experience is required
- Excellent decision-making and communication skills
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in business, banking or similar field
About Martin Mortgage Group
We are a team of mortgage pros that have over 50 years of combined mortgage experience. Creating raving fans for our Realtor partners and Buyers is #1 in what we do. We are a work hard play hard group and we are focused on developing systems to make our jobs flow easier so we can do more in less time and crush our goals.