Seeking a Loan Signing Office Coordinator to ensure all signings are properly assigned to a Notary in a timely manner.
Office experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work from home full time setting your own schedule.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of successful signing.
- Ensure that all signings are appropriately assigned in a timely manner.
- Track and analyze the status of the daily order process.
- Ensure the quality of signed documents with Notaries.
- Maintain effective communication with team, clients, signers and Notaries at all times.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive file(s).
- Office experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills (Required)
- High school diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
- Effective teamwork
- Ability to communicate effectively, including typing skills.
- Strong initiative and the ability to manage your own time.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively under high demands.
$85.00 - $200.00 per loan signing appointment
CMNS headquarters is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. We are always at your service 24-hours a day, visit us today at https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com and call for direct inquires.
We emphasize customer service and saving you time so that you can focus on more important things at hand while we go to you.
Attentiveness to every detail and our passion to assist individuals in our community is what we believe separates us from others. We can come to an agreed-upon location such as your office, or even to a hospital or nursing facility to suit your busy schedule.
Our flexible schedule allows for evening and weekend appointments as well. We are here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional service that will accommodate their needs.