Our mortgage team is seeking an experienced mortgage loan shipper with a keen eye for detail and organization skills to join our growing lending team. We offer the environment, support, and opportunity to take your skills to the next level.
The successful applicant will be responsible for shipping and insuring functions while monitoring, tracking, reporting, of all mortgage files. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; send in your resume today!
- Assure the organization, compilation, shipment, and tracking of requested investor loan documents
- Address all required investor forms and checklists in a timely manner
- Make sure all loan documentation is completed accurately and review that loan is in compliance with banking regulations and investor guidelines
- Notify appropriate department or personnel of any file deficiencies and respond to missing documentation requests
- Understanding of home loans and residential mortgages such as FHA, VA, Conventional, and USDA
- Candidates should be proficient in Microsoft Office and mortgage loan industry programs, NMLS knowledge a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills and a fine eye for details required
- Mortgage industry experience (2-3 years) required, specifically management or purchase of closed loan files or loan deliver
- Understanding of ULDD requirements
About Efinity Mortgage
Our Mission: Change the Mortgage industry by embracing Total Transparency in everything we do so that our employees and customers can enjoy the best experience and value possible.
- Live life's passions
- Integrity in everything we do
- Pioneer meaningful innovations
- Facilitate the perfect process
- Win together long-term
- Total Transparency