The Loan Servicing Admin is responsible for performing operational duties related to residential mortgage loans in compliance with company policies and procedures, applicable state and federal laws and regulations and investor guidelines. The position will be responsible for assisting loan boarding activity, and be the primary contact for general servicing inquiries from customers and internal departments.
Health Benefits, 401k
Compensation range based on experience.
- Timely and accurate boarding of closed loans to subservicer system of record
- Review and reconcile loan data and resolve discrepancies
- Analyze system changes to mitigate negative customer impact
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers relating to residential mortgage loans
- Liaison between customer and subservicer
- As needed provide assistant to department leads in developing reports to monitor loan activity and subservicer performance
- Update payment activity in Encompass during interim service period
- As needed review and reconcile monthly billing activity
- Continuing training required to maintain the most current knowledge of residential servicing and compliance requirements
- Analytical thinking – ability to determine root cause of issues and develop solutions
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written
- Planning and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Strong computer skills – Advanced experience in Microsoft Office Suite to include Excel, Word, Access
- College Degree Preferred but not required
- Mortgage servicing or mortgage product knowledge preferred but not required
$15 - $25 hourly
About Victorian Finance
President, Sonny Bringol, started Victorian Finance, LLC in 2003 to help Pittsburghers achieve the American dream of homeownership. Since then he has expanded that achievement to a nationwide organization. Sonny designed our company culture and process to function with the end goal in mind—meeting our closing dates. Since the mortgage industry is unique, influenced by a number of factors outside our organization (regulation, etc.), our process is always evolving to accommodate those changes while keeping our eye on the goal.