The Loan Servicing Specialist is responsible for performing operational duties related to residential mortgage loans in compliance with company policies and procedures, applicable state and federal laws and regulations, and investor guidelines. The position will be responsible for assisting loan boarding activity and be the primary contact for general servicing inquiries from customers and internal departments.
You will be working with a new department within our company where there is great potential for growth and advancement. This is a new position within the company, so you can help shape this new area. We have excellent benefits along with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. We hope you will join our team!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health savings account option
- 401k with employer match
Compensation range based on experience.
- Timely and accurate boarding of closed loans to subservicer system of record'
- Work closely with the Manager of Servicing to maintain a high level of quality sub servicing oversight
- Review and reconcile loan data and resolve discrepancies
- Analyze system changes to mitigate negative customer impact
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers relating to residential mortgage loans
- Liaison between customer and subservicer
- As needed provide assistant to department leads in developing reports to monitor loan activity and subservicer performance
- Update payment activity in Encompass during the interim service period
- As needed review and reconcile monthly billing activity
- Continuing training required to maintain the most current knowledge of residential servicing and compliance requirements
- Default, Escrow, or Payment Processing Experience required
- Investor reporting experience
- Analytical thinking – ability to determine the root cause of issues and develop solutions
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written
- Planning and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Strong computer skills – Advanced experience in Microsoft Office Suite to include Excel, Word, Access
- Mortgage servicing knowledge and experience required
$17 - $25 hourly
About Victorian Finance
President, Sonny Bringol, started Victorian Finance, LLC in 2003 to help Pittsburghers achieve the American dream of homeownership. Since then he has expanded that achievement to a nationwide organization. Sonny designed our company culture and processes to function with the end goal in mind—meeting our closing dates. Since the mortgage industry is unique, influenced by a number of factors outside our organization (regulation, etc.), our process is always evolving to accommodate those changes while keeping our eye on the goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer