Provide a variety of activities to support the servicing of the bank's loan portfolio. Activities include the efficient & accurate processing of loan payments, performing required loan maintenance, & supporting the Loan Servicing Team with daily functions as needed.
- Review loans in Encompass System
- Perform loan maintenance as requested, payment processing, data input & filing
- Prepare payoff statement as needed
- Answer and respond to both internal & external customer inquiries
- Research insurance and tax escalations investigate and resolve escalated issues and billing statements
- Set up new accounts
- Direct our borrowers to the proper channel within our sub-servicing company
- Assist in updating policies & procedures
- Participate in internal and external quality control
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two years of mortgage or banking experience
- Prior Loan Operations experience
- Familiarity with loan-related documents such as Note/Mortgage/Deed of Trust/ Riders/PMI/ Flood certificates/Closing Disclosures/TRID
- Encompass Experience Preferred
- Prior mortgage experience is recommended
- Prior servicing experience is preferred
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly
EPM has grown to become one of the leading mortgage lenders in the U.S. EPM's mission is Empowering People More!
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, EPM is licensed in 50 states and provides an array of lending resources such as Conventional, FHA, VA, 203K, Reverse, and USDA loans, as well as a trusted Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac & Fannie Mae Seller/Servicer.
With a dedicated staff of highly experienced professionals, EPM provides exceptional pricing for thousands of clients annually, without compromising follow-through and customer service.
For more information about EPM visit us online at EPM.net