Loan Ranger Capitial
We are seeking a driven loan sales & origination associate with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal loan for their real estate investment. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today! This is a success based position with no earning caps!
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Reach out to prospective clients using phone, email, social media and in person visits
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience required
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
$80,000+ at Plan Commission
About Loan Ranger Capitial
Loan Ranger Capital is a private lender, or hard money lender, specializing in fix and flip loans. We're a dynamic team that's always looking to improve.
So what do we really do? Essentially, we help real estate investors with their projects by financing their deals (fix and flips, new builds, rentals, etc...). It's all about creating relationships, repeat customers, and helping people - including yourself!