The Alan Christian Mortgage Team
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with our amazing lending team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; send in your resume today!
- Determine the creditworthiness of the applicant and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports, income and asset documentation, and other required borrower and property information
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denia
- Ensure our system has detailed documentation of the loan process from origination to close
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
$18 - $26 hourly
About The Alan Christian Mortgage Team
The Alan Christian Mortgage Team at Options Mortgage Services, LLC is a mortgage brokerage team. We are a relationship, guidance and advice driven mortgage team. We are about integrity, character, honesty and treating others like family. The team is run very similar to a doctor's office where each person has defined roles and responsibilities that make the whole team work. We are licensed throughout the southeast. If you are looking for a team that treats you and your ideas like you are a partner and want to be part of something bigger, then we may be the right fit for you.