Southwest American Mortgage Services LLC
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned mortgage loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in a professional office or mortgage environment as a mortgage loan officer assistant or similar position
- Possess an advanced understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
$32,000 - $36,000
About Southwest American Mortgage Services LLC
We are a local Texas mortgage company that prides itself in providing superior customer service. This philosophy applies not just to our clients but to our employees and industry partners as well. We believe in doing what it takes to make it happen while also maintaining a work-life balance and giving back to our local community. Our vision is to become one of the strongest and most respected local mortgage companies in our market.