Are you looking to work alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? We’re looking for a full-time loan partner that will help our applicants get mortgage ready and support them throughout the loan process. Jobseekers should be organized, detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed in their role. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned mortgage loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Possess an advanced understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in a professional office or mortgage environment as a mortgage loan officer assistant or similar position
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- A college degree is preferred but not required.
$40,000 - $80,000 yearly
About USA Mortgage
USA Mortgage is a full-service mortgage lender who is 100% employee owned! Our operations staff is in-house, providing every teammate with plenty of resources to operate efficiently and successfully. Our top notch technology and marketing department help us stay ahead of the curve and our competition. Our company culture is one of our top priorities. We believe in teamwork, providing the highest level of client care, working hard and playing even harder!