Are you looking to work alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? We’re looking for a full-time loan partner that will help our applicants get mortgage ready and support them throughout the loan process. Jobseekers should be organized, detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed in their role. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Possess an advanced understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
About Expedient Mortgage
We like to think of you as more than just a loan number, we value our relationships with our clients. We are constantly looking out for you throughout the process and for the best option for you and your family.
Our Referral partners are there for you as an extension of our family, we value each and every relationship that we have with the people that we work with. If you are interested in starting your journey to home ownership let us help you get into the home of your dreams.