CityScape Metro Group
Are you looking to work alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? We’re looking for a full-time loan partner that will help our applicants get mortgage ready and support them throughout the loan process. Jobseekers should be organized, detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed in their role. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Advanced comprehension of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- 5+ years of professional office environment experience as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant preferred
$100,000 - $150,000
About CityScape Metro Group
CityScape Metro Group has grown by over 400% in the past year and it wasn't by accident. As a part of the top 1% of Realtors in the World under 40, we are one of the fastest-growing Real Estate companies in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland region. This opportunity will not only help you focus on your strengths, but it will also give you the opportunity to earn your financial freedom. Leadership opportunities will present themselves to the right candidates.
We have successfully doubled our business each and every year and are looking for the right candidates.