Amcap Mortgage, Ltd
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Possess an advanced understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- At least 5+ years of professional office environment required, preferably as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant
Having an NMLS LICENSE is REQUIRED
About Amcap Mortgage, Ltd
Work for a company that has been TOP RATED to work for (now 9 years in a row) in the Houston area!
You will work side by side with our #1 producing salesperson of 2020.