Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; send in your resume today!
- Determine the creditworthiness of the applicant and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports, income and asset documentation, and other required borrower and property information
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Ensure our system has detailed documentation of the loan process from origination to close
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
$35,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Southwest Funding
Southwest Funding began operations in 1993 under the name Dallas Residential Mortgage. We enjoyed great success early on and before long we were serving the entire state of Texas. This growth caused us to change our name to Texas Residential Mortgage.
As we continued to grow and thrive in the industry, Texas Residential Mortgage was changed to Southwest Funding to better accommodate our growing business in other states.
Today we’re still thriving, thanks in part to happy customers who have spread the word about what our company is doing to help borrowers get a home loan that fits their situation in an enjoyable and timely way.