The Home Loan Expert
We are looking for a highly-skilled loan partner to join our top-producing team and work alongside our loan officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, apply now!
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees as needed to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and work with the client to resolve any issues
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Advanced comprehension of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- 1 year or more of mortgage experience
- Must have an NMLS license or must be willing to become licensed within 30 days
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About The Home Loan Expert
The Home Loan Expert, LLC is an equal housing lender that provides home loans for the purchase or refinance of a residential property. We take pride in creating joy, helping others be great, and to never stop growing! We are looking for hard-working people who want to be part of our growing success. NMLS #1326241