Moran Financial Group LLC
We are looking for a highly-skilled loan partner to join our top-producing team and work alongside our loan officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, apply now!
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned mortgage loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- At least 5+ years of professional office environment required, preferably as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant
- Strong understanding of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
$24 - $26 hourly
About Moran Financial Group LLC
Moran Financial Group brings a wealth of knowledge, experience, and professionalism
to the Greater Atlanta Area. Our success, in the demanding marketplace, is due to our unmatched level of service and understanding of the mortgage industry. Moran Financial Group believes in treating each client with honesty and integrity.
Our Mission: “To be a knowledgeable mortgage partner and provide trusted advice to our clients for life!"