Harper Mortgage Team
We are looking for a highly skilled loan partner to join our top-producing team and work alongside our loan officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, apply now!
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned mortgage loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrow, and prepare the file for processing
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Possess an advanced understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Valid NMLS license
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Harper Mortgage Team
We are a team, from our customers, to our Realtors, and our lenders. Great teams mean fast loans, with great communication, on time closings, and no surprises. Want Proof? Check our Google Reviews.