Freedom Choice Lending
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned mortgage loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Possess an advanced understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
About Freedom Choice Lending
David Delgado is an author, speaker, broker, and well-known marketing expert throughout the mortgage industry. Helping to build up others is the key to success by focusing on what matters most in life results in true success. We have invested heavily in our leads, advertising, and people so that our clients experience the best service and our agents have the potential to earn the most money.
Impacting Others to Prosper. 3rd John 1:2
- Providing Clients with WOW service.
- Elevating team members personally and professionally.
- Inspiring others to give of themselves
We believe in family first! Enjoying a balanced work life and family life!
David Delgado, Team Leader is here to help loan professionals succeed and clients reach their goals.