We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned mortgage loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- At least 5+ years of professional office environment required, preferably as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
About Precision Lending
We work hard, and are a family. If you are a positive person, who is looking for work life balance, and healthy work environment with no ceiling for growth and a team that is Humble, Hungry and Smart this job is for you.