Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking someone to fill the position of Loan Processor/Underwriter to work remotely in the U.S.
- Evaluate mortgage loan applications to determine eligibility, acceptability, and compliance with applicable state, federal, and investor guidelines.
- Reviews and evaluates information on mortgage loan documents to determine if buyer, property, and loan conditions meet Credit Union and government standards.
- Perform timely reviews of submitted conditions and loan re-submissions.
- Analyze complex tax returns and accurately calculate income.
- Effectively communicate, orally, in writing, and via email, the decisions reached as to maintain positive working relationships with coworkers and customers.
- Review all loan submissions submitted by staff and generate initial credit decisions in accordance with FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, Bond, and other private investor guidelines as well as internal overlays.
- Computer and Internet.
- Encompass experience is preferred.
- FHA/VA experience is a plus!
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
- PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
$12.00 per recruited agent
CMNS headquarters is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. We are always at your service 24-hours a day, visit us today at https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com
We emphasize customer service and saving you time so that you can focus on more important things at hand while we go to you.
Attentiveness to every detail and our passion to assist individuals in our community is what we believe separates us from others. We can come to an agreed-upon location such as your office, or even to a hospital or nursing facility to suit your busy schedule.
Our flexible schedule allows for evening and weekend appointments as well. We are here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional service that will accommodate their needs.