We are seeking an experienced Telecommute Loan Processor/Notary Closer to manage file flow and act as an advocate for loans from submission to funding from home. Requires 3+ years of experience as a loan processor. Will receive a competitive salary, PTO plus much more. So, if you are a 100% Remote Loan Processor with experience and are authorized to work in the U.S., please apply today!
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of new loan submissions.
- Effectively communicate loan suspense and conditions to loan originators.
- Ensure the accuracy of application, loan data and program information in Point.
- Run DU/LP on new loans prior to underwriting submission and update DU/LP as needed throughout the loan transaction.
- Review income documentation and calculate income per investor and company guidelines.
- Review Assets to determine reserves and cash to close per investor and company guidelines.
- Order verification, flood certificates, credit reports/supplements, appraisal, re-inspections, title/escrow documentation and insurance binders as needed.
- personal computers and applicable software (Microsoft Office: Outlook and Calyx Point, Loan Prospector, and Desktop Underwriter).
- Knowledge of RESPA, TILA, HVCC/AIR, MDIA, regulatory compliance, and legal requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communications. Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and organizational skills.
- High level math aptitude.
- Ability to move between tasks quickly is preferred. Being able to respond to pressure situations easily and work productively in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful, environment.
EXPERIENCE: Three to five years of current experience as a loan processor.
$85.00 per loan signing
CMNS headquarters is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. We are always at your service 24-hours a day, visit us today at https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com
We emphasize customer service and saving you time so that you can focus on more important things at hand while we go to you.
Attentiveness to every detail and our passion to assist individuals in our community is what we believe separates us from others. We can come to an agreed-upon location such as your office, or even to a hospital or nursing facility to suit your busy schedule.
Our flexible schedule allows for evening and weekend appointments as well. We are here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional service that will accommodate their needs.