CMS Mortgage Solutions
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
$45,000 - $85,000 yearly
About CMS Mortgage Solutions
Over the past 15 years, CMS Mortgage has grown and become known as the #1 Mortgage Broker in the area. With a well-respected reputation in the mortgage industry, we have helped over 5,000 borrowers achieve the American Dream - owning a home.
CMS Mortgage Solutions was founded by Corrina Carter in 2004 to offer affordable mortgage loan options for consumers in the Hampton Roads area. In the most recent years, CMS has expanded and are financing homes in District of Columbia, Maryland, Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Virginia. Thriving on current market knowledge, we pride ourselves in offering loan programs to benefit every consumer. With the highest level of customer service, our team will follow the entire application from application to closing in a timely manner at the most competitive pricing.