Mike Pankey Home Loans
We are looking for you - a talented, full-time, in-house Loan Processor... a self-starter, efficient multi-tasker who is great with people and has a "can-do" or yes attitude.
Three major characteristics we are looking for are:
- a recent knowledge of current mortgage industry regulations and requirements for processing a file
- a strong technical background and the ability to navigate computer software well
- knowledge of the processing requirements of different lenders, or the ability to learn on your own in a prompt fashion
Please only apply if you are committed to work full-time and want to be part of a fast-growing team who really cares about their clients.
- You are good at taking notes and documenting conversations.
- You have excellent technical computer skills and are quick to learn your way through new software. Navigating Email, Word, Excel and Adobe should come naturally to you.
- You are quick to learn and eager to stay at the front of the pack.
- You must have a minimum of one year of recent processing experience and knowledge of either Calyx or Encompass software is a MAJOR plus.
- A working knowledge of Government Loans (USDA, FHA and VA) is also important.
- You love talking to people and have impeccable phone skills with the ability to talk to many different people to ensure a smooth transaction -- borrowers, Realtors, underwriters, etc.
- You are a quick thinker and are able to handle multiple scenarios at one time. You are great at follow-up. You pay attention to detail and stay on top of tasks with ease.
$40,000 - $50,000 salary plus performance-based bonus
About Mike Pankey Home Loans
Mike Pankey started his career in the mortgage industry in 2001. He has represented the largest Fortune 500 Mortgage Banks in the country. With a depth of mortgage industry knowledge, he grew frustrated with the large corporate culture and the effect that it had on his ability to best serve his clients.
That all changed when he was introduced to Fairway, whose top core values include Speed to Respond, Committed to Serve and Consistent, Honest Communication.
At Fairway, Mike is passionate about creating the team and systems that provide an exceptional experience for his clients and Realtor partners.
Mike lives in Spokane with his wife Kelly, daughter Madison, and son Bronson. He enjoys playing hockey and coaches Girls Soccer and Boys Hockey.