Fairway Independent Mortgage
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- The Loan Processor position supports one or more Loan Officers by ensuring loan files are complete and loans close as scheduled
- Works with escrow to obtain all items necessary for disclosure e.g. estimated HUD, preliminary title report, closing protection letter, and wire instructions
- Package and submit complete files to operations through the Encompass program
- Prepares doc request and submits to Loan Coordinator
- Arranges to sign for a borrower with the Escrow Officer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- High School diploma or equivalent
$70,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Fairway Independent Mortgage
Here at Fairway Independent Mortgage, we exemplify a hard-working, family-oriented work culture and know the importance of taking great care of our employees.
We pride ourselves on giving back to our staff by offering many different company benefits, upholding a humble, family-like work culture, and consistently helping our employees reach their career goals.
We look forward to bringing on candidates who are looking for a teamwork culture that we provide here at our company.