Prime Time Mortgage Corporation
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply today!
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Applicants must live in the Sacramento area within commuting distance to the office
$70,000+ Depending on Skills and Experience
About Prime Time Mortgage Corporation
We are a Sacramento Mortgage Broker with over 20 years of experience.