Prime Time Mortgage Corporation
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Decide the creditworthiness and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports
- Interview prospective loan applicants and assist them in finding the best loan products for their needs
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- Applicants must live in the Sacramento area within commuting distance to the office
About Prime Time Mortgage Corporation
We are a Sacramento Mortgage Broker with over 20 years of experience.