New Way Mortgage
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work directly with our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply now!
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Nice. You must be nice and be able to convey that to anyone we work with
- Must be willing to pick up the phone and actually call someone. We are over-communicators
- Able to manage multiple dates (such as closing dates, contingency dates, and lock expirations)
- Able to shift. When someone moves our cheese, we move with it! We shift on the daily and you will also
$25 - $35 hourly
About New Way Mortgage
We don’t do things just because “they’ve always been done that way.”
We call that “Old Way Mortgage.”
Getting a home loan should be Fast, Easy and Affordable!
So we built a company without the things that cost extra time, energy and money.
We use fresh technology, we over-communicate so you’re never in the dark and we don’t have commissioned Loan Officers.
Local people working together to create a 5-star experience.
And we’re nice…
We Are New Way Mortgage.