Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply now!
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
About Alcova Mortgage
ALCOVA Mortgage is a residential mortgage lender offering home purchase and mortgage refinancing assistance and buyer education resources and tools.