We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
$50,000 salary plus bonus
About Community Mortgage
Community Mortgage is a San Diego-based company with a team of loan specialists who truly care about the experience that clients have. That is why we focus on three things when working with clients:
- Provide Open and Honest Communication – There should be no surprises during the loan process. We provide transparency in the lending process and ensure that borrowers (and their real estate agents) know what is going on at every stage.
- Educate Borrowers – If borrowers understand their options, they can make better decisions. We take the time to educate borrowers about the loan process.
- Focus on Solutions – There can be hurdles in the loan process. That is why we get to know our client’s full financial situation and provide them with the best solution for them.