3 Keys Lending
MUST HAVE MORTGAGE BROKER EXPERIENCE
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply today!
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Decide the creditworthiness and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA loan product knowledge and processing experience required
- Experience working with mortgage brokers
- Be a Solution Seeker
- Fluent in English and Spanish
$60,000 - $90,000 yearly
About 3 Keys Lending
3 Keys Lending is a new and fast-growing mortgage company based in Utah.
We are committed to delivering the best rates, products, and experience to our customers.
We love our clients and love helping them make the best-informed decisions for such an important aspect of their lives.