The Mortgage Firm
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply today!
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Proficient in Encompass and Microsoft Outlook, preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ recent mortgage loan processing experience and must have knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, FNMA, FHLMC, and investor guidelines
$40,000 - $55,000+ plus Bonus
About The Mortgage Firm
At The Mortgage Firm, we look for an ideal candidate who wears our integrity like a badge of honor. We have good moral character and take pride in our work and reputation. We have a go-getter attitude that has a lot of fun competing with each other. We understand that being open to feedback will only make us better, so accountability runs high in our organization. We treat each team member like family, so you’ll see anyone jump in and get the loan closed. Finally, we strive to communicate frequently with our borrowers and our team members. We always follow up on emails, text messages, voicemails, and phone calls. We hope this is the last place you’ll work.
We care about our employees! The Mortgage Firm, Inc. offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, as well as a 401K with a discretionary employer match!
The Mortgage Firm, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in the workplace.