Prime Lenders LLC
Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the broker model, have a strong sense of urgency to close loans quickly, and a passion for helping others? If so, we are looking for you!
As part of our top-producing team, you'll be responsible for handling all aspects of the "contract to close" phase of the loan process.
Your strong eye for detail and exceptional customer service skills will be crucial in this position, as you will diligently gather information, field questions, and handle any last-minute changes so that mortgage applications race over the finish line.
Candidates should have a strong ability to prioritize and multitask without being micro-managed to meet multiple deadlines and work well in a team environment.
If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team that will help you grow your career in the mortgage industry, look no further, apply today!
- Serve as a liaison between loan officers applicants, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Make sure closing dates and company deadlines are met by following up on loan documentation in a timely manner
- Maintain detailed documentation of the loan process in our system - from origination to close
- Provide comprehensive loan packages for the mortgage underwriters so they can give their approval or denial. Work with underwriters and borrowers to resolve outstanding issues that arise
- Order the following property and loan documentation as necessary for each file: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to ensure a smooth loan process
- Experience as a Loan Partner, Loan Officer, Processor, LOA,and/or Underwriter
- 2+ years of mortgage processing experience required, 5+ years preferred
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Solid understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Exceptional attention to detail, and must be organized and have excellent time management skills
$55,000 plus bonus
About Prime Lenders LLC
Prime Lenders LLC is located in the Fort Lauderdale. We have over 20 years of experience in the mortgage industry. We have a family atmosphere and look out for each other. We are looking for someone to join our fun, dynamic and growing team