Novus Home Mortgage
Our top-producing team is in search of a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model. If you love helping people and are driven to close loans quickly, we need to talk!
You’ll handle the entire loan process, from contract to close. Responsibilities will include thoroughly compiling information, responding to questions from applicants and underwriters, and resolving last-minute issues so mortgage applications are filed in a timely manner.
Job seekers should be excellent multitaskers who can work both independently and with a team to meet deadlines. Strong customer service skills and an eye for detail are also vital in this role.
If you’re interested in joining a well-established, industry-leading team to grow your career and push yourself toward excellence, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Communicate with the borrower throughout the loan process
- Follow up on loan documentation ordered in a timely manner to ensure closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Help further loan approval by serving as a liaison between applicants, real estate agents, loan officers, and mortgage lending underwriters
- Provide comprehensive loan packages for the mortgage underwriters so they can give their approval or denial. Work with underwriters and borrowers to resolve outstanding issues that arise
- Obtain all necessary property and loan documentation for every file, including evidence of insurance, verification of employment, payoffs, credit supplements, tax transcripts, condo questionnaires, title work, and subordination requests and to make sure the loan process goes smoothly
- Solid understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Current or previous experience as a Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Highly attentive to detail, and has excellent organizational and time management skills
- At least 2 years mortgage processing experience, preferably 5+ years
- Great interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
$48,000-$58,000 plus bonus
About Novus Home Mortgage
We approach the industry from a new perspective. With a unique platform that allows our team to leverage the strength and stability of a bank, we maintain the flexibility and entrepreneurial spirit of an independent mortgage banker.