Ownership Mortgage LLC
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply today!
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Decide the creditworthiness and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
$50,000 - $60,000 plus bonus
About Ownership Mortgage LLC
Our mission is to serve our customers with honesty, integrity, and competence. Our goal is to provide home loans to our clients while providing them with the lowest interest rates and closing costs possible while helping borrowers overcome the frequent roadblocks that can arise while securing a loan.