The Alan Christian Mortgage Team
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply now!
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Applicants that have submitted a DISC profile will only be considered for this position.
- A request to submit a DISC profile will be sent within 4 to 5 hrs after submitting the application and resume.
About The Alan Christian Mortgage Team
The Alan Christian Mortgage Team at Options Mortgage Services, LLC is a mortgage brokerage team. We are a relationship, guidance and advice driven mortgage team. We are about integrity, character, honesty and treating others like family. The team is run very similar to a doctor's office where each person has defined roles and responsibilities that make the whole team work. We are licensed throughout the southeast. If you are looking for a team that treats you and your ideas like you are a partner and want to be part of something bigger, then we may be the right fit for you.