Cal Coast Financial Corp
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
$50,000 per Year
About Cal Coast Financial Corp
Cal Coast Financial we specialize in residential mortgages. As a mortgage brokerage we are approved with over 83 retail and wholesale lenders combined. Company has been establishes since 1993 and its considered one of the top brokerages nationally by several whole sale partners. We are motivated and passionate about the business and our focus is to serve our clients to the best of our ability and grow at the same time. This is a starting level position but there is definitely room to grow fast.