Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model, have a strong sense of urgency to close loans quickly, and a passion for helping others? If so, we are looking for you!
As part of our top-producing team, you'll be responsible for handling all aspects of the "contract to close" phase of the loan process.
Your strong eye for detail and exceptional customer service skills will be crucial in this position, as you will diligently gather information, field questions, and handle any last-minute changes so that mortgage applications race over the finish line.
Candidates should have a strong ability to prioritize and multitask without being micro-managed to meet multiple deadlines and work well in a team environment.
If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team that will help you grow your career in the mortgage industry, look no further, apply today!
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Give detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department and obtain approval or denial. When issues arise, communicate with underwriters and borrowers to make sure conditions are satisfied
- Check in with clients and underwriters regularly to make sure loan documentation is completed so closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Oversee all loans coming through the pipeline to ensure the process is compliant and efficient
- Order the following property and loan documentation as necessary for each file: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to ensure a smooth loan process
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Experience working in a lender’s environment and using Encompass LOS
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills, and is highly detail-oriented
- Experience as a Loan Partner, Loan Officer, Processor, LOA,and/or Underwriter
- Minimum 2 years mortgage processing experience, 5+ preferred
$47,000 + Bonus
About Cardinal Financial
We foster a healthy, high-performance culture where people feel valued, respected, and encouraged to contribute every unique ability they have to offer. We inspire and support each other by upholding wellness and embracing diversity.
Technology and Support
Our proprietary LOS is designed with a level of automation that makes every role more efficient and less task heavy. With the support of our leadership team, you’ll be more than equipped to serve our customers and do your job efficiently.
Our compensation philosophy is designed to attract, motivate, and retain highly talented individuals. We offer competitive pay packages that cultivate excellence—always putting the long-term best interest of our employees and customers first.