Cascade Lending Group
Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the broker model, have a strong sense of urgency to close loans quickly, and a passion for helping others? If so, we are looking for you!
As part of our top-producing team, you'll be responsible for handling all aspects of the "contract to close" phase of the loan process.
Your strong eye for detail and exceptional customer service skills will be crucial in this position, as you will diligently gather information, field questions, and handle any last-minute changes so that mortgage applications race over the finish line.
Candidates should have a strong ability to prioritize and multitask without being micro-managed to meet multiple deadlines and work well in a team environment.
If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team that will help you grow your career in the mortgage industry, look no further, apply today!
- Oversee all loans coming through the pipeline to ensure the process is compliant and efficient
- Make sure closing dates and company deadlines are met by following up on loan documentation in a timely manner
- Submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial. Communicate with underwriters to clarify conditions and satisfy these by coordinating with the borrower
- Maintain detailed documentation of the loan process in our system - from origination to close
- Order the following property and loan documentation as necessary for each file: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to ensure a smooth loan process
- Take care of all borrower communication, from loan origination to close
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Know how to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as general ways to structure a loan
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Familiar with working in a broker’s environment and using Calyx Point
- 2+ years of mortgage processing experience required, 5+ years preferred
- Highly attentive to detail, and has excellent organizational and time management skills
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Cascade Lending Group
We're a small mortgage brokerage with our core values of always doing what's right for the customer, making sure they are taken care of. We take good care of our employees. work hard and have fun.