Harper Mortgage Team
Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the broker model, have a strong sense of urgency to close loans quickly, and a passion for helping others? If so, we are looking for you!
As part of our top-producing team, you'll be responsible for handling all aspects of the "contract to close" phase of the loan process.
Your strong eye for detail and exceptional customer service skills will be crucial in this position, as you will diligently gather information, field questions, and handle any last-minute changes so that mortgage applications race over the finish line.
Candidates should have a strong ability to prioritize and multitask without being micro-managed to meet multiple deadlines and work well in a team environment.
If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team that will help you grow your career in the mortgage industry, look no further, apply today!
- Handle the loan pipeline and ensure an efficient and compliant flow throughout the loan process
- Submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial. Communicate with underwriters to clarify conditions and satisfy these by coordinating with the borrower
- Maintain detailed documentation of the loan process in our system - from origination to close
- Acquire the files necessary for property and loan documentation, including the following: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to assure a smooth loan process
- Follow up on loan documentation ordered in a timely manner to ensure closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Exceptional attention to detail, and must be organized and have excellent time management skills
- At least 2 years mortgage processing experience, preferably 5+ years
- Current or previous experience as a Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Superb communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Harper Mortgage Team
We are a team, from our customers, to our Realtors, and our lenders. Great teams mean fast loans, with great communication, on time closings, and no surprises. Want Proof? Check our Google Reviews.