Superior Lending Associates, L.P.
We are looking for a Unicorn! An inspired, ethical, and relentless mortgage professional to join our top-producing team. This unicorn has a talented mix of guideline knowledge, processing abilities and sales skills, and will act as the "right arm" to our Sr. Loan Officers.
This role will work directly with their borrowers to provide a seamless and expeditious mortgage process along with white-glove customer service. This support will allow our Loan Officers to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
We are currently seeking a Loan Processor (REMOTE) to join our growing team.
The assistant will help the Loan Officer in the preparation of documents for processing. Our ideal candidate will be highly organized and detailed oriented. This position requires the knowledge to analyze customer credit, review income and asset documents, and structure a loan.
The Loan Processor will follow up with customers and communicate with them throughout the loan process.
- Current on mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) procedures and documentation
- Help in the processing of mortgage loans
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Finalize the completion of the mortgage loan process to ensue the closing date set at initial application
- Oversee the application process to prevent stalled applications and missed closing dates
- Be a communication champion, speak directly to underwriters, borrowers, loan officers, third parties, etc, to ensure our aggressive turn time expectations are met
- Be a sponge for information/knowledge, always striving to be the best possible at your position
- Be a leader, helping us improve our processes and procedures to always deliver a world-class experience to our clients and referral partners
- 5+ years mortgage industry experience
- NMLS licensed (if not licensed must be willing and able to get licensed immediately)
- Current or previous experience fulfilling the roles of Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter
- Excellent time management/time blocking capabilities
- Customer service skills a must
- Work remotely
About Superior Lending Associates, L.P.
Based in Orem UT, Superior Lending Associates is our resident mortgage broker. We originate residential mortgages in Utah and Colorado. Our work environment is corporate-casual and comprised of highly motivated and knowledgeable business professionals.