Bank of England Mortgage
- We are looking for a talented, full-time, in-house Loan Processor who is a self-starter, efficient multitasker, great with people and has a "can-do" attitude.
- RECENT knowledge of current mortgage industry regulations and requirements for processing a file.
- A STRONG technical background and the ability to navigate computer software well.
- KNOWLEDGE of the processing requirements of different lenders, or the ability to learn on your own in a prompt fashion.
- You are good at taking notes and documenting conversations.
- You have excellent technical computer skills and are quick to learn your way through new software.
- Navigating email, Word, Excel and Adobe should come naturally to you.
- You must have a minimum of one year of recent processing experience and knowledge of either Calyx or Encompass software is a MAJOR plus.
- A working knowledge of Government Loans (USDA, FHA and VA) is also important.
- Works well in a self-directed manner.
$42,000 - $52,000 (salary range)
About Bank of England Mortgage
At Bank of England, we take pride in being there when our borrowers need us, day and night. Our mission is to deliver total value to our customers. This means competitive rates, STRESS-FREE closings, extensive product knowledge and a positive attitude.
Bank of England offers the strengths of a strong capital base and experienced management along with the assurance of a successful track record.
We have grown to a company of more than 1,000 employees with branches in over 39 states. We have 99 locations nationwide.